Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

Major Service
Spark Plugs
Brake Fluid

Received a clean bill of health, so happy with that! :thumb:

Some interesting stuff:

RSS Tarmac Series (semi-solid) engine mounts
H+R -25mm lowering springs
TPC Racing DSC Sport Module

And some boring stuff:
OEM rubber mats
missing emblem from Key no. 1
windscreen wipers

All from forum sponsor Design911 with a 10% discount this weekend!

Deposit down on the Bilstein Damptronics suspension which has a 6-7 week lead time :eek:

You can't see it but I had to buy a new return hose for the near side radiator. Took it for a run out to Raby Castle and decided to take a few pics, think this is one of the best photos I've taken of my car as Silver seems to be difficult to show off. Had just polished it the day before with T/Cut 3 in 1 and it came up quite well, sunlight helps!

easternjets said:
You can't see it but I had to buy a new return hose for the near side radiator. Took it for a run out to Raby Castle and decided to take a few pics, think this is one of the best photos I've taken of my car as Silver seems to be difficult to show off. Had just polished it the day before with T/Cut 3 in 1 and it came up quite well, sunlight helps!

Car looks good :thumb: Is it the pics or have you lowered it?

apollokre1d said:
easternjets said:

Car looks good :thumb: Is it the pics or have you lowered it?

Think its the pictures, don't look lowered to me.

Looks nice by the way Easton :thumb:

Thanks guys, no it's not lowered or spacers fitted, yet!

Was going to lower it but somewhere I visit has the current set up scraping it's nose so I'm wary of going Low.

Silver is such a difficult colour to show off as you don't get that mirror effect like Black.

easternjets said:

Was going to lower it but somewhere I visit has the current set up scraping it's nose so I'm wary of going Low.

Silver is such a difficult colour to show off as you don't get that mirror effect like Black.

I cleaned my wife's car today it's white.

It just was not worth buffing to a shine, as it does not show it off.

Black is a lifestyle though and sometimes I envy white and silver owners.

Boba fett said:
easternjets said:

I cleaned my wife's car today it's white.

It just was not worth buffing to a shine, as it does not show it off.

Black is a lifestyle though and sometimes I envy white and silver owners.

My old Merc is silver, can go months before it even looks like it needs a wash :D

Something to brighten up a dull Tuesday.

Will post pics of full console build later.

Attachments

• image_831.jpeg
    image_831.jpeg
    936.1 KB · Views: 4,552
That console lid looks spanking :worship:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back