Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Phil 997's new C4S pt2 - now collected

Looks fabulous Phil :thumb: Need more rear shots.... of your car please, not of your good self!! :eek: Looks much better with your wheels too!

Those gold wheels on that GT3RS are stunning! Love gold wheels, very few cars/colour combos can carry them off without looking chav, reckon they would look stunning on your new ride

:thumb:

brownspeed said:
Love the colour!; Is it a Porsche option? It looks very much like TVR "red bull blue".

Yes its called Aqua metallic blue, the inside is a blue that apparently is a colour to sample haven't found out what its called yet . :thumb: :thumb:

Had a good drive of it today, It is a lovely car and I am even getting used to the third peddle thingy.
Just need to bring the pcm3 into the 21st century seems something called a bovee will do the trick and streams music from your iphone and spotify so I am told. also being told that it will link to your waze and warn you audibly od speed traps fited and mobile that are reported on the waze network. can anyone confirm this as if thats the case its a one stop update to bring the pcm3 up to date.

I do like some of those wheels and the silver graphics on the aqua gt3rs :grin: :lol:
I guess I could get my alloys refurbed gold and if I hate it just change them back.

here a couple of pics from today

just need to suss out what size spacers on the rear its got 5mm on in the pic so thinking 12 or 15mm need to get some longer tuner bolts for the spacers as well.

yes I know the pics are rubbish never have been very good at taking pics unless its wearing a bikini :grin: :grin:

Attachments

• img_1523_113.jpg
    img_1523_113.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 2,670
  • img_1524_253.jpg
    img_1524_253.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 2,670
John997 said:
Bless ya fella, that's a cracking purchase Phil - am jealous dude !! :bow:

Just try and keep it a little longer this time

:floor: :floor: I did have the other one 4 years John which is the longest I have ever kept a car. :thumb:

Chief said:
Well Phil that is one hellova car pal!!!
Just got to get used to peddling a manual :puh:

I know Chief , I am getting used to it :grin: I do like the manual but its not as lazy as an auto lol

Lovely. If you maybe get some 245 section tyres at the front and 325 at the rear it will not only help fill out the arches but also more steering feel up front due to the wider section. Work fine on a C4S ;)

Nice looking motor Phil.
I'd say 15mm rear 10 or 12 fronts.
That should set it off a treat...by the way where's the interior pics?
Dave

Love it mate, cant wait to see it. Whats your thoughts on 4 wheel drive difference? and are you swapping your old plate on to it?

Phil, really like the car. Well done.

Vertini Magic Concaves are the bomb, so well done on keeping them.

Your old one was a stunner as well though.

Can I ask why you did not go Turbo ?

Looks great Phil, aqua is a superb 997 colour imo. Enjoy it in this cracking weather :thumb:

Ps, wheels are a no brainer, looks truck loads better on the new (old) ones :)

Lovely car particularly the colour which looks gorgeous when it catches the sun.
Hope it gives you loads of pleasure :)

Desert Dragon said:
Lovely. If you maybe get some 245 section tyres at the front and 325 at the rear it will not only help fill out the arches but also more steering feel up front due to the wider section. Work fine on a C4S ;)

I will look at that option in a bit more detail mate :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back