Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FRP is running in his new 9e 3.8 mega build

996ttalot said:
ragpicker said:
Sounds incredible Ken/Faried!

Out of interest, what head studs are used?
thanks for the kind words. We will run in anger later in the year at higher boost.

Re headstuds it really depends on the build and power in mind. we never use porsche I can tell you that, on any build even air cooled, but headstuds are only one part of keeping a head from lifting/leaking - there are other things that need to be done.

Unfortunately that is as much as I will say as what we do is our ip. Even my customers don't know - but they get a warranty on the engine regardless of power so they don't have to worry.

Ken

Cheers Ken, many thanks :thumb:

Thanks Guys, Hopefully the keyring will last Paul!!!

OMG I am to collect the car today, a few other items fettled or rather sorted by the 9e Team. My OCD kincking in there.

I cant wait to get in it again. Car was scarey fast before the application of a little more boost. You are literally holding on until above 160mph. After the German Dinslaken trip my hands were hurting from holding onto the steering wheel so tight, or maybe that was the epic drive ELA (Richard) gave us

Giggle, i love seeing from the corner of my eye the METH activation indicators flash blue.....its then you realise you are really motoring somewhat. Love seeing the fuel pressure guage bob up and down too,,,,,oh the theatre of it all? Call me stupid but i just lov it. I am even wearing the harnesses as love how they hold you into the seat....no slouching if that makes sense. I actually find it more comfortable to wear them as well, is that werid ?

Lots of questions and ideas for Ken, Adam and the Team !!! Sorry in advance he he te he!!!

Fresh rear tyres to be fitted for Beaulieu from/thanks to Martain

Thinking of stickering the car up for an event in the future,,,,,just for the fun of it tbh

Enjoy it mate. Was a laugh when you lit up the rears as you flew past me on the Autobahn. I'd just gone past Richard, who went up to 181 on his speedo and then you went past me, indicating, of course.

Take it easy ... nah! Go for it.

Just collected the car and unfortunatley its totally EPIC! lol!

M25 is not thou

It is noticeably different now but not many opportunities to try it out just yet,,,DAMM. Pick up or spool is very quick and agressive

Thanks Ken.

We also need to chat about my list or maybe you need to pull me in a little bit on some of the crazy ideas or thoughts?

FRP said:
Just collected the car and unfortunatley its totally EPIC! lol!

M25 is not thou

It is noticeably different now but not many opportunities to try it out just yet,,,DAMM. Pick up or spool is very quick and agressive

Thanks Ken.

We also need to chat about my list or maybe you need to pull me in a little bit on some of the crazy ideas or thoughts?

Only another 0.5 bar to go

:grin:

Another 0.5 bar - OUCH

Thanks for the latest tune Ken,,,,,bloody superb

I can only imagine where it will end up. Have to get used to this level of power at the moment.....I feel need to go for a drive or three!!! Might take the car out tonight and off to Nottingham tomorrow

Words cannot describe the brutality of it all, its visious BUT I LOVE IT!

My mantra remains, reliability and driveability, car is so docile when you want and so easily driven without effort. Then you plant the right foot and HELL breaks loose, the buzz is like a drug!

Azmontana said:
Any update on this?

I'd imagine there will be. It was nearly 3 years ago!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back