Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Saw the weirdest thing yesterday

kerb scraper

Nurburgring
Just after passing through St Albans about 10.45 pm last night I noticed a '16 plate silver Ford Ranger Pick-up ahead travelling with no lights on. Strangely after another 5 miles on an unlit road he still hadn't turned on his lights and continued on to Harpenden Common.

So far not so weird I can hear you saying - but get this : As we approached a roundabout ANOTHER '16 plate silver Ford Ranger Pick-up entered the roundabout also with NO LIGHTS ON. So I was now following two identical trucks both without lights. The first one shortly afterwards pulled over and the second one carried on and then turned off a mile later.

Coincidence? What are the chances though? I'm stumped.

D*ckheads drive Ford Rangers & you happened to see two at once? :grin:

Bet the marketing segmentation would show people who buy this car in the south east of the UK have a very similar profile, personality type etc.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back