Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale Porsche 911 996 carrera 2 manual 1997 aero

No that's correct I added the full kit at a vast price 😵 Bought all genuine parts I won't say how much I spent but you can proberbly imagine, even the side skirts were fitted with the proper Porsche £375 fitting kit not bonded on like some do, spent thousands on that alone... then the wheels and suspension etc etc, really wanted a carrera 2 manual and couldn't find one with an aero kit after looking for a year so just had to buy one and have it fitted, got the skirts and bumper off 9meister owner mark he's a really nice helpful guy!

Some people like the aerokit and some don't. Those who do will be willing to pay extra for it. Your car will only appeal to those who like it, nobody in their right might mind would buy it to remove the kit.

It is a 2 minute job to pull a headlight out and look at the date code to see if they are original or not. I am pretty sure that all original 97 MY C2s would have had amber lights.

MC

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back