Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The journey to my ideal 993...

Other than that I have been enjoying the car and going to a few meets here and there. Also had the car detailed and paint corrected which brought out the colour nicely.

Took the car out to a Pistonheads Sunday Service and got a few good photos (credit to The Benchmark - https://www.flickr.com/photos/149771120@N04/)

I am however coming to the conclusion that for me its might be more about the build than the driving... I am actually thinking about selling the car and starting another project. Hmmm...

34463559171_c932714b8d_c.jpg

34463549011_78f79a840d_c.jpg

Car is looking great Gubsta. :thumb:

Quick question, where did you get your front stick on plate and what size characters?

C.

cableguy said:

Quick question, where did you get your front stick on plate and what size characters?

C.

Just an eBay seller... not expensive from memory. I was actually after a 3/4 size plate but this is a bit smaller. Never had any issues with it before anybody asks!

Gubsta said:
cableguy said:

C.

Just an eBay seller... not expensive from memory. I was actually after a 3/4 size plate but this is a bit smaller. Never had any issues with it before anybody asks!

Cheers.

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back