Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 near Newbury, Basingstoke, Reading?

I'll happily pick you up. I even have sweets and a puppy.

wadsy said:
Alright, alright, very funny! :)

I didn't think I'd park on a Porsche stand :wink:

Hence asking if I'd park "near" to the forum area; obviously not though :lol:

I'd thought about meeting at the services beforehand, thinking that might be a good idea before everyone wanders off round the show???

Cheers

Meeting at Rownhams would be a good idea mate as the guys are in a group drinking coffee ,a good chance to wander round and introduce yourself. you might even find the wife driving the BMW and you hitching a lift from Rownhams in someones 911. :grin: :grin:

nigel99 said:
I'll happily pick you up. I even have sweets and a puppy.

Nigel I have tasted your sweets mate :yuk: :yuk: but the puppy is new :floor: :floor:

Phil 997 said:
wadsy said:
Alright, alright, very funny! :)
I didn't think I'd park on a Porsche stand :wink:
Hence asking if I'd park "near" to the forum area; obviously not though :lol:
I'd thought about meeting at the services beforehand, thinking that might be a good idea before everyone wanders off round the show???
Cheers

Meeting at Rownhams would be a good idea mate as the guys are in a group drinking coffee ,a good chance to wander round and introduce yourself. you might even find the wife driving the BMW and you hitching a lift from Rownhams in someones 911. :grin: :grin:

That sounds like it would be ideal. Nigel (nigel99) has kindly offered to take me out from the show :)

Anyone willing to take me from Rownhams to the show in their 997.2?...wife has 'agreed' to follow along in our BM :D

Cheers

wadsy said:
....... plan to meet at Rowhams to meet/chat and hopefully get a ride in one to the show (wife has agreed to follow in our BM!) ....anyone willing to give me a ride to the show in theirs please?

EDITED: All passengers in a Porsche are charged £10 (child £5) entrance fee.

If your missus parks the BMW in the public car park and walks in she'll be charged £24.75.

Hint: You might want to arrange a lift in from the Public Car Park for her too. :wink:

T8 said:
wadsy said:
....... plan to meet at Rowhams to meet/chat and hopefully get a ride in one to the show (wife has agreed to follow in our BM!) ....anyone willing to give me a ride to the show in theirs please?

All passengers in a Porsche are included in the £10 entrance fee.

If your missus parks the BMW in the public car park and walks in she'll be charged £24.75.

Hint: You might want to arrange a lift in from the Public Car Park for her too. :wink:

Thanks; how would I arrange a lift for her from the public car park?

wadsy said:
T8 said:
wadsy said:

There's room in the back of a 911 for a very short journey OR speak to 2 people at Rowhams.

T8 said:
wadsy said:
T8 said:
wadsy said:

There's room in the back of a 911 for a very short journey OR speak to 2 people at Rowhams.

ok, she's tiny :lol:

is the 911uk parking near the public one and we could just 'pop-over'?

The public car parking areas are outside the venue and can be 100-300 yards from the entrance to the grounds.

From 9am there'll be a long queue of Porsches entering the grounds on the service road. We don't know yet where the 911uk parking area will be but we'll be about 80 cars amongst c900.

NB: I've moved this conversation to this thread rather than the Beaulieu one.

T8 said:

Is this just for the forum member's cars, because it contradicts what's on their website which is £10 per adult and £5 per child arriving in a porsche. :?:

nigel99 said:
T8 said:

Is this just for the forum member's cars, because it contradicts what's on their website which is £10 per adult and £5 per child arriving in a porsche. :?:

Thanks Nigel,

You are correct.

It looks like the Beaulieu site has been updated since the event was originally launched.

=> https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-porsche/

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back