Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Rebuilt 996 C4S price advice ?

lewisf182 said:
£30k is a bit daft tbh. Maybe if it had sub 50k miles. But like you say, in a year or two youl hit 100k miles and at current private prices it'd probably be worth £20k... a big hit to take! A more realistic price is £25k, but if the dealer wants £30 i suspect they've bought the car at around £25k?

:yeah:

ps. .......... and to think I sold my 2004, 58k mile 996 Turbo for £27.5k :sad:

T8 said:
lewisf182 said:
£30k is a bit daft tbh. Maybe if it had sub 50k miles. But like you say, in a year or two youl hit 100k miles and at current private prices it'd probably be worth £20k... a big hit to take! A more realistic price is £25k, but if the dealer wants £30 i suspect they've bought the car at around £25k?

:yeah:

ps. .......... and to think I sold my 2004, 58k mile 996 Turbo for £27.5k :sad:

:agree: +2

Ps. .. If you ever sell your 997 Turbo for £27.5k feel free to pm me I'll gladly take if off your hands :lol:

It's a council house
In Newham
On a council estate.
That's had a complete refurb
And a massive extension.
A double garage
A twenty foot kitchen
New central heating
And a rewire.
But it's priced up at approximately double what the one next door is worth.
For the same money, you could buy a really nice semi detached house in Ealing.

No matter what he's done to the C4S, it doesn't make in to a gen2 997.
It's not worth 30 plus k
You'll never get your money back.

What did you decide Adam?
It sounded an interesting car - did somethig put you off it, or would the dealer not move from c.£30k?

JP

jpsand993c2s said:
What did you decide Adam?
It sounded an interesting car - did somethig put you off it, or would the dealer not move from c.£30k?

JP

Hi JP, to be honest in my opinion it was a gorgeous and well sorted C4S but something else cought my eye which I've currently got a holding deposit on..all will be revealed :grin:

I will say though that whoever does buy the 4S sounds like they'll be getting a very sorted and beautiful car!

Phil 997 said:
alex yates said:
Maybe this will help with your pricing: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201610188890356

2003 Manual C4S with 55k miles and Hartech rebuild at 39k.

£27,990

I do like the front bumper on the 996 4s :thumb:
:grin:

Thanks guys but it's only had 1 bank of cylinders Hartech sorted as I enquired.. as mentioned I have hopefully found something now :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back