Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Highly modified 997 GT2 for sale

Love it either way. Each to their own. If you want a std garage queen or a bonkers modified car then do it. We are only here once do it to satisfy yourself!!! Happy Dayzzzz

GLWS

isysman said:
apollokre1d said:
itsdashy said:
So let me get this right. £150k for the highest mileage gt2 on sale with an 850hp engine with 25000 miles on it. And it's matt...

True, the owner is obviously trying to recover some of the costs from that very expensive engine work.
Personally (at that price range) I would have the black or silver one for sale with 30K miles for £15K less.

This guy has probably put £100,000 into the car, I doubt he sees it as an attempt to recover money. He's probably advertising it at a price he thinks it's worth. It might be high to some but if it sells then it's not. Agreed you reduce the amount of people who would be interested in this but I'm sure there's someone out there who is interested. As for whether he wasted his money, well he's pretty wealthy and I'm sure had a great experience with the car so I doubt he sees it that way.

I'd want it, who wouldn't. But I would not buy over a standard one, nor pay anything like that for it :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back