Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Detail / PPF opinion

I did not sleep too good, I will admit. The realty of the imminent was daunting and all the emotions of it. The dream, the obscene cost, the fear of how it would be, was it the right thing to do and a million other things.

The car was amazing, it was also quite overwhelming.
It was a massive relief to find the end product was good and the configuration produced just what I hoped for persnally.

Once in a lifetime opportunity and complete over indulgence, but it is OK to spoil yourself once in a lifetime, for some. This is it!

So, the car has just returned from the detailers, I decided not to go with the PPF and just went with a minor correction and full gtechnic detail inside and out (can't remember the exact products used!)
Anyway, I still haven't seen the car as I'm working away but my wife did reassure me by saying "it looks clean!"
Here are a few pics.

Attachments

• image_283.jpeg
    image_283.jpeg
    283 KB · Views: 5,857
  • image_344.jpeg
    image_344.jpeg
    284.7 KB · Views: 5,857
  • image_492.jpeg
    image_492.jpeg
    264.4 KB · Views: 5,857
  • image_798.jpeg
    image_798.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 5,857
The right decision IMHO.
It looks really nice and what's more, it will keep nice.
Had mine done last week at Dub Customs in Basildon.
That F/end PPF will be money worth spent.
Only damage from now will be by you and cleaning it :hand:

Looks fab :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back