Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted 997.1 c2 sports exhaust

kam

Looking for a s/steel sports exhaust for a friend. :)

Topgear Bridport is your friend mate :thumb: Speak to Alex and tell him your from 911uk should be able to haggle 10% off the listed prices. :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Topgear Bridport is your friend mate :thumb: Speak to Alex and tell him your from 911uk should be able to haggle 10% off the listed prices. :thumb:

Not for me a friend, I have a Kline on my turbo! Great exhaust :thumbs:

kam said:
Phil 997 said:

Worth getting your friend to give them a call , there are some sound bytes on their ads so you can hear what they are like . :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
kam said:
Phil 997 said:

Worth getting your friend to give them a call , there are some sound bytes on their ads so you can hear what they are like . :thumb:

Yes, have told him. Thank you!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back