Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My miserable DANSK sport box experience - now RESULT!!!

The boxes on my 2002 C4S are starting to go, I have been doing my homework on the next replacements. This gesture from Topgear has made my mind up where my money will be going. :thumbs: Nice one Phil and the guys at Topgear.

I'm still so touched by it all. Beyond generous!

Things like this usually happen to other people, not me.

I'm usually the guy led under the back of the car trying to save a few quid whilst getting wet through. I shall treasure this experience for the rest of days.

Once again - thank you Phil & Alex (@Topgear).

:) :thumb:

Alex,
I like to think it is due reward for all your hard work on behalf of all of us in finding alternative solutions to expensive Porsche parts.

Alex - STOP!

Just had an email from the guys at Topgear saying they sent them to the wrong place; they meant to send them to me, not you m8. They say they wont fit your car - they are for a C4S and for me... :hand: :hand:

Just pop them back in the box m8 and i'll drop by and pick them up from ya.

Cheers mucker :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Osh

No problem Osh.

I didn't know yours was a 3.4 as that's what it states on the boxes :grin:

Osh said:
Alex - STOP!

Just had an email from the guys at Topgear saying they sent them to the wrong place; they meant to send them to me, not you m8. They say they wont fit your car - they are for a C4S and for me... :hand: :hand:

Just pop them back in the box m8 and i'll drop by and pick them up from ya.

Cheers mucker :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Osh

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: Osh that reminds me of the hilarious hat in the restaurant thread about a year ago :thumb: :thumb: must find the threads and re read them so funny :grin: :grin: :thumb:

maldren said:
Alex,
I like to think it is due reward for all your hard work on behalf of all of us in finding alternative solutions to expensive Porsche parts.

HERE HERE :agree: :agree: :yeah:

Wow, Glad you got this sorted Alex, you don't read stories like this everyday! Well done Top Gear. I have a rusty PSE..

Just in case anyone missed it

4b4 said:
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: - bought Dansks last year!

Bo11ox

Think I'll be going top gear when my OEM manifolds finally fall off. Good to hear of the level of customer service - and quality of parts hopefully

Great result.

I've got the Top Gear boxes on mine at the minute, only hassle I had was fashioning the mounting bolts as the steel on the brackets is a bit thicker than the factory boxes so the factory bolts are too short, at least they were on mine.

The weld quality looked great, I've only done a couple of thousand miles on them so wouldn't expect any problems so far. I was very happy with them.

jemz911widebody said:
Dansk sport flexi

Jem , that's awful mate, especially as we now know how much support they will offer. :nooo: :nooo:

Well lucky enough I had the recipet so was a simple exchange for a new pair
But still do not recommend them to be honest although they sound good now that they are worn in :worship:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back