Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 993 this week ?

LM's are a quality wheel.

I've never seen a 993 sit so high! Are you running standard suspension or have you renewed anything recently?

C.

OSF looks a lot lower than NSF so it's probably on uneven ground?

Re: bbs lm

stichill99 said:
New Wheels

BBS LM's
hi5.gif

Black bolts or just my eye's
Eyecrazy.gif

:thumb:

bbs

Yes the ground is quite uneven. Wheel bolts are indeed black. The wheels came off a 993RS that was imported from Japan and the buyer had a set of standard RS spedlines so sold the bbs lm's.

bbs

Oh yes and the suspension is completely standard. The wheel arch gap didn't look as big with the 17 inch cups on.

Evaporator blown the worst case senario for a/c fail the part is mot expensive but it takes ages to do. Rear arb loose, bolt dropped out easy fix but puzzled as to why it failed. Not doing Anglsey but going to Llandudno on Sunday with Kev and co.

Big Service next week so treat the car to a full set of Beru Leads and Bosch Caps & Rotor Arms. Just under £360 for the lot which I thought was reasonable considering the premium for the Bosch parts.

C.

Endoman said:
Evaporator blown the worst case senario for a/c fail the part is mot expensive but it takes ages to do.

I've been there chum - twice :what: . Fortunately my Indy did me a very good deal to sort it the first time. It was more expensive second time round when they realised the work involved :roll: However you need someone who knows how to take them to pieces for it all to go back together properly :salut:

Zingari said:
Endoman said:
Evaporator blown the worst case senario for a/c fail the part is mot expensive but it takes ages to do.

I've been there chum - twice :what: . Fortunately my Indy did me a very good deal to sort it the first time. It was more expensive second time round when they realised the work involved :roll: However you need someone who knows how to take them to pieces for it all to go back together properly :salut:

Just had mine done. £733 for the Porsche part. :(

Considering the labour cost required to swap it I decided to play it safe rather than go for a cheaper option.

I thought the evaporator was <£200 the labour cost being the expensive part as its 10+hours work to strip and put back the frunk to get at it :dont know:

New alternator and RS hub, spent the afternoon installing - found it rather relaxing.

I would swear the engine spins up quicker.......

Homemade RS door cards covered in alcantara - Kept the originals off course.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back