Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

HELP WITH A VALUE FOR MY 997.1 , THANKS

Phil 997

Gents , I have a question , I am toying with and I stress ONLY toying with the idea of changing my car ,I have had it for 4 years with very little trouble but I fancy a gen2 as its a bit newer and will do me for the next 4/5 years . So the difficult bit is putting a value on mine , I realise that the money spent can't all be recouped , but as you guys are always looking at prices v desirability I thought I would ask the collective. I also realise the purists wouldnt like the things I have done.
So its a 2006 Carrera tiptronic with 85k on the clock of which I have done 45k of that .midnight metallic blue
mods are
THE GO BITS ARE.
TOPGEAR VALVETRONIC EXHAUST
200CELL BIG BORE CATS
STAINLESS X51 HEADERS
DMS REMAP
INDUCTION KIT WITH BMC FILTER
4" UNDERDRIVE PULLEY
IPD GT3 THROTTLEBODY AND PLENUM

HANDLING BITS ARE.
LOWERED ON TECHART SPRINGS
RENNLINE ADJUSTABLE SEMI SOLID ENGINE MOUNTS
PORSCHE OE SPACERS

BODY BITS ARE.
GENUINE AERO FRONT BUMPER
GENUINE AERO REAR SPOILER
AFTERMARKET PU GT2 SIDE SKIRTS FOR NARROW BODY CARS
DECTANE DRLS
DECTANE LED REARS
LED SIDE INDICATORS
REAR WINDOW TOP SPOILER GT3TEK PU

OTHER STUFF.
TINTS ALL ROUND
CARBON DIPPED AIRBOX, SCUTTLE, FRUNK TRIM
ACID GREEN ACCENTS
ACID GREEN CENTRE CONSOLE
CARBON FIBRE GEN2 STEERING WHEEL
VERTINI MAGIC CONCAVE ALLOYS
ALPINE INE925R DAB HEAD UNIT
MILLERS NANO OIL
GREEN DIALS

probably other stuff I have forgotten lol . thanks for your thoughts ,I do realise if I get another I will be starting all over again, but thats half the fun for me. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Attachments

• garage_1_394.jpg
    garage_1_394.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 5,639
  • img_6139_119.jpg
    img_6139_119.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 5,639
  • _mg_1654_copy_zpsvptmiwpp_147.jpg
    _mg_1654_copy_zpsvptmiwpp_147.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 5,639
  • 13259480_1722166521370922_426280912_n_195.jpg
    13259480_1722166521370922_426280912_n_195.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 5,639
  • 28685658252_5637ed60a0_c_309.jpg
    28685658252_5637ed60a0_c_309.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 5,639
Where did you get the rear diffuser :thumb:

Stever845 said:
Where did you get the rear diffuser :thumb:

Steve, They are not made any longer unfortunately mate. don't know why as I get asked that question quite a lot , so there is clearly a market for it.

I have got a tenner any good Phil :dont know: :floor:

Phil,
It will probably be worth exactly the same as it did before you modded it. Select your price and get it advertised.
However, I reckon you should jump straight into a Turbo and cut out the middleman .2 Carrerra.

mzmini said:
I have got a tenner any good Phil :dont know: :floor:

MAKE IT A TENNER AND A PACK OF SAUSAGES CHRIS AND WE CAN TALK :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :thumb:

Scholester said:
Phil,
It will probably be worth exactly the same as it did before you modded it. Select your price and get it advertised.
However, I reckon you should jump straight into a Turbo and cut out the middleman .2 Carrerra.

LOL trust me I have looked at turbos as an option, but dont know what I would do with all that extra BHP as I only drive at 29mph :floor: :floor: :floor:

Sorry Phil the steaks are too high :D

mzmini said:
Sorry Phil the steaks are too high :D

STEAK IS AS GOOD AS SAUSAGES CHRIS AND IF THEY ARE HIGH WELL THATS NICELY AGED :grin: :grin: :grin:

Well Phil your car does have a nice rump but I am not sure that its not been T'boned anyway some one will come along and undercut me :floor: :floor:

Im not up to speed with Carrera 2 prices Phil. If you'd have been asking for a price guide on a Turbo i'd of been all over it mate :)

marconorth said:
Im not up to speed with Carrera 2 prices Phil. If you'd have been asking for a price guide on a Turbo i'd of been all over it mate :)

Fortunately or unfortunately mate whichever way you look at it the non turbo prices are not going up daily :floor: :floor: or even hourly :grin: :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
So its a 2006 Carrera tiptronic with 85k on the clock
Scholester said:
Phil,It will probably be worth exactly the same as it did before you modded it. Select your price and get it advertised.

I agree, just had a look on AT and low £20K's is what its worth I recon, perhaps a little more if you get the right buyer. Best of luck :)

It would probably be worth more without the acid green highlights Phil! :floor:

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING PHIL ? :lol:

Seriously, what would you like to get for the car part ex or private?

Two different things but there will be takers privately as it's a nice looking car with the mods you have done.

Part ex will rob you of a couple of grand. Probably sub 20k at some dealers.

Advertise it and see if you get any bites @ 23k :dont know:

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back