Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Centre console paint/coat group buy

silvermilnec said:
Nice one Phil! Not many around with accid green consoles👍👍

Cheers mate :thumb: :thumb:

A quick pic of my Seal Grey 996 console which I had done on the group buy with Wicked Coatings. Very happy with the results..

Many thanks to silvermilnec for coming up with this group buy, and thanks to all the other people who helped and took part, cheers all :thumb:

Jibaro said:
A quick pic of my Seal Grey 996 console which I had done on the group buy with Wicked Coatings. Very happy with the results..

Many thanks to silvermilnec for coming up with this group buy, and thanks to all the other people who helped and took part, cheers all :thumb:

That really lifts it , lovely colour. great job :thumb:

Jibaro said:

No problem! I've always liked the 996 console, it's lower and sleeker imo looks well in that colour 👍👍

Looks good in that colour. 👍

Jibaro said:

Wow, I would like to get this done for my 996 C4S too. Is there another group buy being put together?

Spoke to Wicked Coatings, they made no money on the group buy but were happy to get their good name into the Porsche market , but won't be doing anymore group buys in the near future as they are 30% up on business year on year and cant fit another in while they are busy . They are happy to accept orders from one off customers wanting this or any other work done.

their info is

https://www.wickedcoatings.co.uk/

Phil 997 said:
Spoke to Wicked Coatings, they made no money on the group buy but were happy to get their good name into the Porsche market , but won't be doing anymore group buys in the near future as they are 30% up on business year on year and cant fit another in while they are busy . They are happy to accept orders from one off customers wanting this or any other work done.

their info is

Think we were lucky Phill :thumb:

silvermilnec said:
Phil 997 said:

their info is

Think we were lucky Phill :thumb:

very Chris, we got some great jobs done at a silly low price :grin: :thumb: :thumb:

part of 1st delivery from Wicked.....something different....

Attachments

• img_24851_114.jpg
    img_24851_114.jpg
    961.5 KB · Views: 5,364
Bloody hell that's cool mate :thumb:

That looks cool

Thanks guys. Full credit to you guys for sorting the group buy and having the idea first.

Phil...I could kick myself for forgetting to ask them to use acid green for the 'N' as I had planned...completely forgot when I dropped them off...

The PDK cover is not back together yet as its quite a close fit, I'm going to leave that until I have a lot of time to make sure its re-assembled right.

Rest of the box included the attached and some kandy red carbon for my T5.

Fitted the handles and door speaker trim already, console will be back in a few days so I can finish it.....

Attachments

• img_2510a_151.jpg
    img_2510a_151.jpg
    928.2 KB · Views: 5,307
That lot looks the dogs danglies , lol then that leaves the acid green option for me to do. love the door openers look forward to seeing pics when its all installed.
very nice job :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikekean
Back