Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anglesey Track day 20th May 2017

Cunno

Are there any other 911ukers tending the PCGB track day this coming Saturday? I'll be there with DynoMike.

VPD255M said:
I'm planning to be there too :thumb:

Sweet :thumb:

Are you Mikes mate who attended Goodwood in 2015?

Jon, how are you?

Ill be there - 1st track day in the new car :thumb:

My 993 is now subject to garage queen duties, so I'll be there in our "new" Cobalt Blue 986 Boxster S :) Also doing the PCGB Castle Combe day on 1st June.

Cheers, Jon

Clarkey said:
Jon, how are you?

Ill be there - 1st track day in the new car :thumb:

Steve
When are you travelling down? I'm staying over Friday night so is Mike?

jcbaldock said:
My 993 is now subject to garage queen duties, so I'll be there in our "new" Cobalt Blue 986 Boxster S :) Also doing the PCGB Castle Combe day on 1st June.

Cheers, Jon

Excellent there's going to be a few of us :thumb:

Cunno YHM

Jon, having watched your IBM pulling nigh on 160 up the Kemmel straight, I shall be packing a white flag to wave when you appear in the mirrors!

:worship:

Matt and I will be along with some other guys and cars too. See you on Friday evening mate. :thumb:

wilsonny said:
jcbaldock said:

Cheers, Jon

I'll be there in my 993... fewer and fewer air cooled at these events sadly.

Will be nice to see a 993 there. For me, its just a risk thing - the Insurance excess on the 993 is the same as the full value of the Boxster! Also cheaper parts for the inevitable wear and tear from doing quite a few track days in a year. That said, I think I'll be taking the 993 to Spa in October...

Bring a brolly :x

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back