Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

whats you thoughts on this rear spoiler. love it or hate it

No. Just no. Jesus....

Boba fett said:
Not for me, don't like the scaffolding on the side unless it came out the factory like it :thumb:

Seems like you are getting bored and looking for things to do.

I have done this loads in the past and have learnt my lesson.

save the money and get a Turbo :thumb:

Thanks for all your inputs gents , I am going to pass on this and stick with my Aero spoiler maybe add a gurney strip mmmm in acid green :grin:

Boba mate I wouldnt say I was getting bored , I just like to play but have learnt some things just dont work and if I am not sure the best way is to ask the panel :grin: and on this point you were all very clear "its a NO" :hand: so I will be heeding everyones advise and finding other areas to play :thumb: :thumb:

Thread resurrection alert.

I saw this at Goodwood FoS and immediately thought of Phil and his love for big blue wings. :wink:

I lover the 997 turbo aero type :worship: :worship:

but do you think I can find one without paying the earth. :frustrated: :frustrated:

Attachments

• aero__205.jpg
    aero__205.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 1,663

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back