Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

go back to original lights?997 rotiform

jemz911widebody

Thinking to go original lights as may look to after market??

Attachments

• img_1119_166.jpg
    img_1119_166.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 4,640
I like the dectanes Jem, gives the car a facelift you could try putting a mild tint film on them to reduce the bright red and make them sit softer with the Rotis :thumb:

jemz911widebody said:
Thinking to go original lights as may look to after market??

Errm, if they are "too aftermarket" what are the wheels??????? ;)

Do you fancy a swap, I quite like the idea of changing my originals to LEDs

Phil you are right about the slight face lift which brightens it up
And the wheels are an expensive after market choice as they are 3psc but only on for the summer although I do like my crabs!

Keep the lights (although the smoked on a black car look better) and lose the wheels for good :thumb:

jemz911widebody said:
Sitting on H&R and 20mm spacers all round

Way better, I saw your wheels and sick came up !!

Not alot in the looks of the lights in the daytime, just blink and you would think they are the same, but at night the LED's will look heaps better.

For me OEM all reds are the best looking. Love the wheels. Remind me of old Kremer 935 :thumb:

I guess the wheels are like marmite
Getting rid of the wheels will not go down to well with the misses after 5.5k just got spent
And Phil iv pm'ed you

jemz911widebody said:
I guess the wheels are like marmite
Getting rid of the wheels will not go down to well with the misses after 5.5k just got spent
And Phil iv pm'ed you

Eh they're awesome? Spacers maybe a bit too aggressive but thats it :thumbs:

Think it looks so much better now :thumbs: , good luck explaining the wheels to the misses :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back