Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

whats you thoughts on this rear spoiler. love it or hate it

Kris, Is this the one that you think would look better on the car

Attachments

• 8f8b46817fbced051ffa90cd6b2bece5_416.jpg
    8f8b46817fbced051ffa90cd6b2bece5_416.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 5,726
Phil 997 said:

Yup, that`s the one Phil :thumb:

It just looks more OEM than the GT3RS version with aluminium supports, which of course the RS one is OEM, if you get my drift :grin:

Less, in your face, sort of thing :thumbs:

stuttgartmetal said:
it will really look good if you just sprinkle glitter over it.

Before I read your post working from the top I was thinking of a turd and the difficulty one could have polishing it :what: Rolling it in glitter on the other hand :?:

Zingari said:
stuttgartmetal said:
it will really look good if you just sprinkle glitter over it.

Before I read your post working from the top I was thinking of a turd and the difficulty one could have polishing it :what: Rolling it in glitter on the other hand :?:

:floor: :floor: :floor: I take it everyone is of the same opinion :grin: thanks gents I thought it was a bit OTT but wasn't sure if it suited the car. clearly not :thumb: :thumb:

kurlykris said:
Phil 997 said:

Yup, that`s the one Phil :thumb:

It just looks more OEM than the GT3RS version with aluminium supports, which of course the RS one is OEM, if you get my drift :grin:

Less, in your face, sort of thing :thumbs:

I have to agree Kris , this looks more OE well is OE but then so is the other one but this is more in keeping with the car if you like big wings which I do. :thumb: :thumb:

I like your wing as it is, but I`m guessing that you want the endplates for more Acid Green personalisation :grin:

kurlykris said:
I like your wing as it is, but I`m guessing that you want the endplates for more Acid Green personalisation :grin:

Kris you read my mind :floor: I was just considering the options , but as you say I will probably just leave the one I have and save the acid green overdose :floor: :floor: :thumb: I had also heard the big wings really do block your rear vision, which mine does not do. :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
kurlykris said:

Kris you read my mind :floor: I was just considering the options , but as you say I will probably just leave the one I have and save the acid green overdose :floor: :floor: :thumb: I had also heard the big wings really do block your rear vision, which mine does not do. :thumb:

I`m thinking of getting some transfers made that will follow the concave contours of my rear wing supports....................not in acid green though :grin:

kurlykris said:
Phil 997 said:
kurlykris said:

I`m thinking of getting some transfers made that will follow the concave contours of my rear wing supports....................not in acid green though :grin:

:thumb: that a good idea mmm food for thought :grin:

I could always just get a big HALFORDS sticker in acid green and glitter to go on the top of my wing :floor: :floor:

An Acid Green Gurney flap on the lower element of your wing, shown here in black :thumb:

LOL Kris we must think alike as I have considered that option a number of times nice and easy as the gurney is not very expensive. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

apollokre1d said:
Hate it, you are better than that Phil :)

:grin: :grin: :thumb: agreed its a bit to busy for me with the silver and carbon going to stick with the aero one I have.

It looks like a TechArt spoiler to me, but the trouble is, you'd need to add a front spoiler to balance the aero front to back, and then some side skirts, and then it'll look like a wannabe GT3 without the wide body or mad engine outputs. You're going to have to pass, Phil! :hand:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back