Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT4's 993

Yes, the deposit was significantly below £55k

ColinC said:
We need a new 'Jackal'........I would do it but don't have the disposable income!

There's a guy over on the 996 board who has built a really interesting lightweight version - I like that idea, lightweight C2 looks with standard power :?:

Do you have a link to the L/W 996 thread?

Thanks

ASHLEY PALIN said:
ColinC said:
We need a new 'Jackal'........I would do it but don't have the disposable income!

There's a guy over on the 996 board who has built a really interesting lightweight version - I like that idea, lightweight C2 looks with standard power :?:

Thanks

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=106137
A good read

RobIpswichUK said:
ASHLEY PALIN said:
ColinC said:

Thanks

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=106137
A good read

Thanks Rob

Quite a project

highway said:
I'm glad to seen Kim still posting- I hope you are coming to the farewell to summer Fairmile meet later in the month-17th I believe?

I can think of little else 911 related to post other than the fact I saw a 996 having new Michelins fitted at Costco earlier. Nice plate on the car C4 OUP

C4 OUP was my car until 2013. I bought the plate off ebay for £127 and left it on the car when I sold it.

Whoever has it now has been busy. Its done 40k since I sold it!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back