Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 - Jolly Boyos Outing 2017

Don't leave your car cocooned in an air-conditioned garage over the summer, get it out and let it sample a bit of Welsh countryside. You (and your car) will thank me for it.

Attachments

• free_range_293.jpg
    free_range_293.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 4,824
While you were tearing up Wales I was further North :thumbs:

16m1zqo.jpg

too few 993s on it for my liking - they are (were) everywhere in north Wales :grin:

Anyhow, has wee-Jimmy not banned driving north of the border yet or is it still allowed?

election

Wee Jimmy Crankie has a lot more to worry about than banning driving up here! I think she will get a good kicking come June 8th!

Great Pub
Great Food & Drink
Great Routes
Great Laughs
Great Company

Many many thanks to HPner for organizing. :worship:

Gorgeous photo Tim993
Why aren't you on the June Burgundy trip?

May next year come quickly......

Yup ....... looking forward to the Longers France trip ........ quite a few of us Jolly Welsh Boyos are doing it ....... :)

Great trip memories of chasing hpner and his Rivera blue rear will stay with me for a long time.. roll on the next trip

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back