Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

A Full paint correction detail ....now it looks better than new .....paint is swirl free and beautiful.....

Ceramic coat of Gyeon Mohns .....dirt won't stick to this paint now .....

I have been lurking in the background for some time and first post. Thanks for all the great tips.
A new low tone horn, fitted today to banish my Noddy horn. A bit fiddly but it works :D

New MOT and some detailer, Angel Wax QED top stuff !

doc.matt said:
I have been lurking in the background for some time and first post. Thanks for all the great tips.
A new low tone horn, fitted today to banish my Noddy horn. A bit fiddly but it works :D

Welcome mate , they do sound funny when one of the duel set stops working.
good to see you start to post . :thumb: :thumb:

Not as noticeable as I'd hoped....

Must...

Resist...

Gundo...

doc.matt said:

I could do with one of those. My horn (car) is pathetic.

A new DMB stick on plate for the Zunsport grille (the old one has holes in it from stone chips!) and a second Zunsport centre grille so I can easily switch between plate or no plate 8)

A pair of Michelin 305/30/19s for my trip to Monaco in 9 days time, and another pair for when I get back.... that's if they last the 10 days :grin:

Tyres.jpg

111 check and 2 year warranty ( cost some Porsche Tax found a few items needing attention)

New top mounts, lower control arms and front shocks and a full Geo :eek: and it only went in for a slight groan from the steering. Technically I didn't do the buying as the kind Porsche warranty people picked up the tab :thumbs: Feels like I've picked up a new car. Roll on the dry weather and the weekend :driving:

Two new condensers and a receiver/dryer to fix my a/c at last, little project for the bank holiday weekend!

:dont know: another 997 :grin: :grin:

Attachments

• img_1520_222.jpg
    img_1520_222.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 4,613

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back