Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Engine Issue - Trucked Away

Just digging up an old thread to pay credit where credit is due.

I called Raj from 911SBD to tell him about the fact that Precision identified it was the injectors and now that they are replaced everything is hunky dory.

I sent the old injectors to Raj to take it up with the company that they sent the injectors to for testing. Apparently, this company retested the injectors and still said they were fine... So perhaps their tests don't run the injectors up to a high enough temp or something...

Anyway, Raj said clearly it was the injectors so he did the right thing and refunded me any labour he charged me for removing and installing the injectors & the costs of having them tested.

I've not driven the car much since then, but I'm taking it back to 911SBD either this weekend or next as they still have my remapped chip sitting in a draw and they are going to reinstall it for me FOC also so then the car should be back to fighting weight and I'll be ready to race in Le Mans!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back