Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

19" m510 avant garde wheels with tyres on my 996 price

wassy78

selling my 19"wheels and tyres due to change of ideas to the Porsche .. from buying the wheels few months ago not even done 100 mile as the car as been in the body shop ...there as new . but there are a few marks nothing bad on end of spoke due to the guys putting new tyres on im asking £1000 like as said there as new and cost me £1900 .. if you have really old wheels I wouldn't mind taking them off your hands so I can stand the Porsche on them they are on my 996 with no problems 8.5 j .. rear is 11j
can message me on 07960872308 they have a great concave to the rear

calling the body shop to find out the tyres but the wheels are def 8.5 with et 45 front rear is 11 et 52

Tyres are Falken

Look nice btw. Nice deep set back on the rears

rydog nice car .....sorry if the first photo is throwing people out ..there not my wheels there off another site only telling the truth I used them as I don't go to the body shop much . but the wheels on the silver Porsche are the wheels as I took a picture when they was on .. still waiting on body shop to tell me the make thanks

ahh, on a zoom in on the top pic of 4 wheels, you can clearly read the Falken text. Again, they look nice.

I'm buying these from a Swiss mate http://www.sportec.ch/page9973.html

45 front 52 rear they fit mine great with no spacers wide body might need spacers

Wheels

Hi mate do you still have the wheels?

If so would you be interested in a Deal with mine?

Cheers

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back