Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CGT at Paragon

The return of Marty Wild

Drove past last night, unless I am very much mistaken, they have a silver CGT sitting pride of place in the newly refurbed showroom...

Anyone seen it? Admittedly I was on the move, but swore I saw one, their webby not giving anything away.

The owner of Paragon has one so it's probably just there for display purposes.

That would probably explain it, thinking it might get the Cayman serviced there. Hoping it's still in place when the time comes.

Paragon have been around for years and sell cars for top whack prices so obviously know their stuff- which is why I was so surprised that the one and only time I visited them I thought they had no idea how to treat customers and they were bloody rude. I would never return. I'm sure Paragon have a loyal customer base but I've been to far more pleasant garages to do business.

That doesn't sound good, anyone else had any experience. I thought about taking it to Porsche Torque where the car was prepared for me by Tom 911v.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back