Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.1 GTS engine grill

kempus

Hi folks,

Been toying with the idea changing the look of the car. Had my heart set on a ducktail but I'm 98% certain that the front spoiler will catch on the kerb onto my drive.

Now I'm thinking GTS grill. Seems an easy install and there's details how to do it on rennlist so now I'm looking for the part.

Where I live in the world I'm looking to take advantage of exchange rates and so does anyone know the price in the U.K. for it?

Suncoast sell a copy for around £970 so can Porsche GB beat that?

If no one can help on the price any chance of the part number and I'll try send an email to a random dealer.

Cheers

Kempus

Last time I looked it was around £900. However, when I did the same thing to my GT Silver 991, I used the cover from the 50th Anniversary version instead. It' is half the price...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back