Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.3 could this be the only one lol

Phil 997

Le Mans
I'm uncertain that's the case and I was certainly duped on seeing that ad. If you look carefully, they are separate pictures of a 991 and a 997. With the 997 internal pics, you can (just) see the wing mirrors mounted in front of the window glass. On the 991 external pics, the wing-mirrors are of course mounted on the door itself.

Seems as though the advertiser is hoping to attract interest by showing a later 991 car so the pundit (and most of them can't tell the difference in bodystyles) will turn up and not notice anything.

That's my interpretation anyway.

~ Maxie

Your right well spotted mate. that makes it even worse as its a total blag of an Ad . Actually just been on SYTNER site they have a 991 white and a 997.2 white so I am thinking they mixed the ads up by mistake :grin: bit embarrassing for them :floor: :floor:

Phil 997 said:
Actually just been on SYTNER site they have a 991 white and a 997.2 white so I am thinking they mixed the ads up by mistake :grin: bit embarrassing for them :floor: :floor:
That's probably the likely explanation!

~ Maxie :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back