Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Video The Tartan Transporter in 993

Zingari

Not sure the Illuminati will like it :dont know: But I do :grin:

"Don't be late"
"I'm always late"
"What, you're always late?"
"That's what I said I'm never late"
:floor:

The car obviously has some serious issues, none standard rear badge, side repeaters, brakes, wheels, fogs, HIDS, etc.......

Putting the case straight on the passenger seat :hand:

The "chase" car driver wearing a helmet FFS, thought they where supposed to be hard in Glasgow :nooo:

Seriously, great effort though, loved it.

I can see you doing one Zingari, the Cheshire Transporter with trademark tweed jacket :thumb:

Ps I got myself one of them fancy flying cameras at Christmas, its still in the box, must try to use it this summer :roll:

If you manage to get your camera flying and you do one can you use a video recorder instead of a briefcase for authenticity :thumb:

Do you think he's so used to the cold up there that he never looks at his engine temp? Hope it's just a broken gauge or there won't be a sequel.

Very good indeed. :thumbs:
An inventive spin on the usual usual YouTube car stuff.

I thought the pink furry handcuffs on the briefcase were funny. :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back