Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back in a 993 - Goodbye Viola 4S. Hello Riviera RS.

Need someone to make a 'mini you'...or 1/18th scale you :grin:

:thumb:

^^ classic ^^

did you just happen to chance upon that?... :grin:

Maxie, I think I remember seeing a post with your diecast, quite a few I recall :thumb:

NottsRS said:
^^ classic ^^

did you just happen to chance upon that?... :grin:

:

You know how it is... one minute you are on the internet looking for LED light bulbs, then 4 hrs later...

Your C4S was the best in the country IMO......but I do love a Riviera RS.....!

NottsRS said:
Maxie, I think I remember seeing a post with your diecast, quite a few I recall :thumb:
Good memory! :thumb: On your car (and the group photo posted by Simon W), are those 993 GT2 rear wings? I didn't know they were an option on the 993...?

~ Maxie

Simon W said:
Your C4S was the best in the country IMO......but I do love a Riviera RS.....!

Thanks Simon, I do miss the 4S but the RS has eased the pain a little :)

Maxie, M471 factory option Club Sport Wing Pack (front full width chin spoiler and rear wing assembly), option on the M002 Street Version of the RS and standard on the M003 Club Sport. The GT2 has the same front chin but a different rear wing (as pic above), if you look at the air intakes they're quite different. :thumb:

RS version below.

[/quote]

A quick update. Dropped my car off at OPC Nottingham yesterday for its MOT and oil + filter change. I supplied my own oil and can't fault their service. Not only did I get a nice 'porsche classic' stamp in the service book but a porsche memory stick of photos (they did ask permission first). A couple of them below, brushed over by tp81 8)

edit to re add pics due to photophucket

Attachments

• img_4070_edit_zpsqfblav6o_120.jpg
    img_4070_edit_zpsqfblav6o_120.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 4,216
  • img_4069_edit_zps0fnmtjjb_102.jpg
    img_4069_edit_zps0fnmtjjb_102.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 4,216
Nice touch by the OPC to give you the memory stick and take the time to picture the car. Might consider using OPC to do th annual service and keep the maintenance with my Indy.

Remind me what oil you used

Oil I supplied was Millers NANODRIVE CFS 10W-50 NT+ Fully Synthetic Triple Ester. :thumb:

imo your RS is the best 993 in the UK, end of :thumbs:

NottsRS said:
A quick update. Dropped my car off at OPC Nottingham yesterday for its MOT and oil + filter change. I supplied my own oil and can't fault their service. Not only did I get a nice 'porsche classic' stamp in the service book but a porsche memory stick of photos (they did ask permission first). A couple of them below, brushed over by tp81 8)

Hi James
are you doing any local shows/events this year? Chatsworth perhaps?
i'll be in the R8 however lol

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back