Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone used Design 911 for servicing?

acme

I note they do servicing too, anyone care to share their experience?

Cheers

Hi Acme

Last time I was at D911 (which was quite some time ago) there were a couple of guys around the back (sort of) tinkering with what appeared to be some ferocious air cooled race cars, I had a chat to them and they were knowledgable, courteous and professional. It all looked rough and ready but I got the impression they were going places and dedicated to their craft.

I imagine that this was the foundation of D911 service dept, I would pop in and have a chat and formulate your own opinion, I always find this is the best way.

Because I have moved out of London, I have changed from JZM to Williams Crawford, Cornwall/Devon. I always found Chris/Steve and Jonas at JZM to be very helpful and likewise, Richard at W/Crawford, both companies have always got time for you and access to the workshops is always a way of assessing the quality of their work, never a problem at either of the above

Hope it all goes well at D911, who again, I have always found a very helpful company

Let us know what you decide

Ash

Keith runs the garage, they were just prepping/restoring cars previously.

They started regular servicing etc 6 months ago.

Had my car back without fuss or charge for further work/parts several times after experiencing continued brake judder and squeal. Now spot on.

Highly recommended.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back