Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

981: Automatic roof closure whilst driving??

michelin

Indianapolis
I may, finally, get the car out this weekend so was wondering if the roof closes automatically whilst driving with one flick of the switch? I know it opens automatically this way.

:thumb:

I think if your driving its one flick to close, if stationary you have to hold it.

I've just got back after driving the daily all week and looking to nip out in the boxster later as I kiss driving it already :thumb:

:thumb:
I'll whatsapp you later :wink: :thumb:

It has always annoyed me that i have to hold the button all the way - so if it becomes one click only when you are moving, then that is how it will have to be! I took the GTS out for a spin to day and it was driving absolutely beautifully with that insane exhaust crackling and popping on the over-run. But I wish I'd read this before going out today as she's now tucked away back in the garage...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back