Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

advice on buying a 996 c4s

IanG1 said:
The first one you listed was up for sale on ebay before this dealer got hold of of it for £18K. This dealer first listed it at £23950 then dropped it to the current £22950 so he has a decent margin for you to chip into should it be the car for you. I gave up on a C4S and didnt view this one. Decided to keep my Boxster for a least another summer.
Good luck with your search. A chap has a nice one over on Boxa.net he is selling that may be worth checking out

Thanks Ian that's good to know I have to ask myself why the previous owner thought it was only worth 18k, can you tell me what you found on the cobalt blue c4s? might give me an idea of what to look out for myself.

I've signed up to Boxa.net and asked the fella selling the 996 to send on some details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back