Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Rear Reflector

RobIpswichUK

Mugello
Anyone who hasn't taken advantage of the recent offers on the above has 90 minutes to pick one up for the princely sum of £264.85 from ECP using their current 'weekend55' discount code.

Think a few people picked them up at about £280 but this deal is best I've seen. New Reflector picked up yesterday and fitted today!!

Let's have a before and after pic then Rob :D

Bought mine and new front fogs from ecp last week but not had time to fit as on hols in Spain. Need to find the right time to fit without the MRS finding out :eek:

RobIpswichUK said:
cableguy said:
The thing with ECP and their discounts is... always check carparts4less which is essentially the same company and 99 times out of a 100 they will be cheaper. ;)

Same rear reflector for £256.32 http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/cp4l...adb8ea93e8401a494a752f510ad3a40d4aa238&000269

C.

Using their current service8 code gets it for £241.76 delivered!!

Ordered! A result - thanks for the tip, I have ben SO embarassed about the state of mine.

Try code cp15less for 15% off :thumb:

15% would have been great but seems to be £15. So only pennies different

Ah yes, forgot it's 15% off up to £100. Pays to split orders where possible to keep things at/below £100. Not really possible on a reflector!

Got one too thanks.

Just need front and rear lights, and fogs now.

If you've got the cash lying around or fancy a new interest free credit card! the same deal gets you front and rear fogs/lights for a reasonable amount too.

RobIpswichUK said:
If you've got the cash lying around or fancy a new interest free credit card! the same deal gets you front and rear fogs/lights for a reasonable amount too.

The fogs and rear corners are still pretty steep.

I'm tempted by the Design 911 offering of front and rears for £437.

Fogs are just outrageous, will need to take a deep breath before committing to those.

I'm going to store them all up and replace in one go, once I have all the pieces.

on a separate note my AC blew up the other week so need to get that sorted out too.

BobbyT said:

Fogs are just outrageous, will need to take a deep breath before committing to those.

I'm going to store them all up and replace in one go, once I have all the pieces.

on a separate note my AC blew up the other week so need to get that sorted out too.

The fogs with Matt at Type911 are £180 plus VAT plus shipping, he also does just the fog lenses for £42 plus plus. I wish I had kept my old ones :sad:
His other lens are a bit cheaper too if you have a look.

ATB :)

decgraham said:
BobbyT said:

The fogs with Matt at Type911 are £180 plus VAT plus shipping, he also does just the fog lenses for £42 plus plus. I wish I had kept my old ones :sad:
His other lens are a bit cheaper too if you have a look.

ATB :)

thanks for the pointer.
now wondering if the Turbo light kit will fit my C4

Fog lamps are just ouch. I think a lug has broken on my unit so its the complete unit for me...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back