Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 - Jolly Boyos Outing 2017

HPNer

Well, its over for this year . . . and what a blast, a thing of legend!
:worship:

No doubt others will post a few snaps, to give you all a flavour of the trip. . . But this was snap of the Boyos at The Groes Inn, near Conwy.

I've also uploaded the (redacted) Road Book in case anyone wants to replicate the route over a week end in the summer. (PM me if you want GPX files for your SatNav)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B945zjUHxoVLWm1BMlVXQ0RFOXM/view?usp=sharing

Great bunch of people, great hospitality and food at our stops and of course The Groes.

We must do it again . . .

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Attachments

• jb0_17_390.jpg
    jb0_17_390.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 7,264
Great photo........bar the ugly duckling in the middle :)

Great pic, shame about the kettle in the middle of the line... :hand:

C.

cableguy said:
Great pic, shame about the kettle in the middle of the line... :hand:

C.
Looks like I may have to edit this first post, but all my pics are on my SLR back home!
:pc:

Look forward to seeing more pictures.

tp81 said:
Look forward to seeing more pictures.

Tom - there is talk of making it a Highlands tour next year. Perhaps with your local knowledge, you could help :?:

Depending on the time of year and diaries I would be well up for joining if your are accepting of strangers. :D

Just looked at the route book, you boys are well organised 8)

Phil, thanks for all the hard work in organising a Top Weekend! Sorry the photo's not up to TP81 standards...oh and chaps, don't be too unfair on that 996...it's a lovely condition Turbo.

tp81 said:
I would be well up for joining if your are accepting of strangers. :D

Judging from the incumbents, we are open to both strangers, and the strange :grin:

tp81 said:
Depending on the time of year and diaries I would be well up for joining if your are accepting of strangers. :D

Just looked at the route book, you boys are well organised 8)

Ha! 'joining'....after much whisky on Friday evening (thanks Highway!), we all volunteered you for organising!!

Air cooled only, or The Money Shot as it may have been called.

:thumb:

Millomboy said:
Air cooled only, or The Money Shot as it may have been called.

A great shot that's brought to life with a splash of bright blue & yellow. :thumb:

C.

Was a great surprise to be driving back to Conwy to see all the cars out. Could only say hello to a few guys (three kids and a wife to get back to an extended family meal). I was the fella with the dirty green Land Rover 110.

I'm sure you all had a great time.

My wife gave best in show to the Riviera Blue.

Cheers for making my day

Such inspiring images 8)

(Kicks self for not participating)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back