Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

4x 265/35/ZR19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport

georgiev

I'm selling 4x 265/35/ZR19 98Y XL Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tyres.

The production date stamp is 2216 (middle of 2016). They were test fitted to my car once and driven on for only 5 miles. Turns out the diameter of the 35 aspect ratio is a smidge too tall to fit in the front wheel arch of my E46 M3.

The cheapest I found these tyres in this size online was £209.19 a piece from lovetyres. Plus I had to pay £13 for delivery to Aberdeen (£10 to England).

So I am now offering them for a good discount in order to get them shifted quickly.

Selling as pairs or all four together. Can ship via Paisley Freight or pickup in Aberdeen.

2x tyres shipped = £380 (approx.saving of £50 over lovetyres)
4x tyres shipped = £760 (approx.saving of £90 over lovetyres)

Payment via Paypal (either as gift or buyer pays fees).

I am new to the 911uk, but am a long standing member on the M3cutters board (registered with the same user neme if you wanted to check previous sales topics and positive feedback from members I have had dealings with in the past. Decided to list these tyres on this board because I believe this size is the correct spec for the rear wheels of the Porsche Cayman/Boxter 987 and therefore might be interesting to someone on here.

[/img]

forgot to mention that these don't have the Porsche, Mercedes, or BMW specific mark. They are the generic version.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back