Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Defensive parking and keeping a car ding-free

pzero said:
Boba fett said:
pzero said:
Boba fett said:
I have but one wish though, I would like to catch them at it as that for me would be like winning the lottery.

"Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it."

Pulp Fiction.

No its not.

No it's not what?

Your statement suggests one would not do anything.

I would.

Boba fett said:
pzero said:
Boba fett said:
pzero said:
Boba fett said:
I have but one wish though, I would like to catch them at it as that for me would be like winning the lottery.

"Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it."

Pulp Fiction.

No its not.

No it's not what?

Your statement suggests one would not do anything.

I would.

My understanding of the quoted statement suggests the same as yours, unless I have misunderstood it, that's why I posted it.

3 months ago I managed to scratch my car when reversing it into my (admittedly tiny) garage - paint bill was £500.

I did it again last week :frustrated:

I might have better odds in the supermarket!! 20 years of driving and I've never dinged a car and I do the Porsche twice! :nooo:

This thread brings back memories after a great wales trip of brecons and evo triangle.

Coming back through top of wales and into England, stop at midland services. Park the gt3 miles out of the way in the car and all good.

Come back and some knut in a RV piece of ***** mobile home has parked so close I can't get in the drivers side.

So I clamber over and get the car out. Just!!

Mate and i go to town on the breaking bad meth wagon....
All wipers removed chucked on the verge in front
Mirrors all turned around plus the rear pointing out
One front tyre and one rear let down. Enough to get to the tyre inflator
Chewing gum in the lock (ok that one was a bit harsh but not me!)
Plus a few other gems like some stickers I had in the car on the windscreen in the driver A zone on full view ;-)

I hope the bearded driver came out cursing as I am sure he thought it was funny to block me in.

Why the hell was he in the car bit anyway? Should have been in with the coaches.

We got some funny looks from the usual family drab shizzle suv and estate brigade but i was past the point of caring. And we were still in the great wales trip mischief mode.

All 'ammendments' to the mobile meth lab fully reversible so no harm done

I think the twat got off lightly.... :D :worship:

Would love to have seen that....

Pal of mine in few days old Macan. One third full car park.

Attachments

• img_4901_102.jpg
    img_4901_102.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 1,884

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back