Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Loaner when in for a service

poorleno

Need to get the Cayenne serviced in about 4 weeks so requested a boxster as a loaner but they said they only have a merc as a loan car? Just wondering what other peoples experiences are? Historically ive always been able to put a request in for the type of loan car giving enough notice unless this is a change in policy?

At OPC? Depends on OPC. Chester give me a choice of Boxster or Cayenne.

Wilmslow have given me 2 x Panamera and 1 Boxster the last 3 times I've been. One of which was for an MOT.

2005 Ford Fiesta from my Indy :roll:

Never had anything other than a Porsche loaner from Belfast OPC.

Sutton Coldfield & Wolverhampton Porsches, Wilmslow has Stratstone E-Class Mercedes. I've heard this before about people asking about courtesy vehicles and it appears that if customers book early they will get one.

I've booked my 996 in with Aberdeen OPC next month - they were going to give me a diesel Cayenne but I asked for their 718 Boxster instead. Looking forward to taking it for a spin... hopefully it'll be a sunny day!

When I had my 964 engine rebuilt at my Indy a couple of years ago I was given a Nissan Micra for two weeks!

I've just booked my 997 in for its 6 year service @ Portsmouth OPC and they have told me i will get either a Maccan or a Boxster, I've asked for a boxster if possible :thumb:

Never had a non-porsche from OPC Silverstone. Normally a Boxster.

Leeds OPC, Pan, Boxster or a Macan which I have at the moment, while the 911 is having a bit of warranty work attended to.
I have to say how good the Macan is, it's the 3.0 turbo diesel S & really flies, God knows what the 400bhp turbo goes like :eek:

When I needed some major bodywork done on my XKR following a deer collision, I sent it to the local Bentley dealer for them to arrange, in the hope of an interesting loaner among other things.

So I pulled up on the alloted day in a forecourt of Bentleys and some nice Audi loan cars and was presented with keys for a 4 yr old purple Ford Fiesta 1.2! :eek: :sad:

Robertb said:
When I needed some major bodywork done on my XKR following a deer collision, I sent it to the local Bentley dealer for them to arrange, in the hope of an interesting loaner among other things.

So I pulled up on the alloted day in a forecourt of Bentleys and some nice Audi loan cars and was presented with keys for a 4 yr old purple Ford Fiesta 1.2! :eek: :sad:

Meanwhile I took my Aston to be serviced at Jaguar and they gave me a nice XE, the month they were released!

I've had a couple of Panamera's from my OPC, but last time they messed up and I ended up with the service manager's own Mitsubishi.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back