Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Revolution Leeds / Porsche Dynamics Bishop Stortford

P911X50

Hi everyone,

I live in Bishops Stortford and have come across Porsche Dynamics. They work on Porsches but also other makes. I wondered if anyone has used them.

The other alternative for me is Porsche Revolution in Leeds (family up north). I am particularly interested in their Porsche Protection Plan where you pay £85 + VAT and it covers the labour costs, MOT a servicing (parts and labour).

Has anyone here used Porsche Dynamics or used the Porsche Prootection Plan from Porsche Revolution?

Thanks

I am also in Bishop's Stortford.

Haven't ever used Porsche Dynamics I do use a chap called Jamie at JRW Automotive - he is Molehill Green - very close to the airport.

He is very straight and tells you what does and doesn't need doing - best of all until very recently he was at Porsche Colchester so he is very much "Porsche trained"

Someone else off here went to see him a little while back and also had a good experience.

Can dig out his number if you need it.

I have used Revolution in Leeds to fit a clutch to my 997, and was impressed.

Don't know about their protection plan though.

Revolution did a sterling job of retro fitting cruise on my 996. Also, they fit in with my plans and haggling and did me a fantastic deal in the agreed time frame.

For that I can not fault them one bit!! :worship:

Genuine down to Earth lads too. :thumb:

Added to that......I phoned round when wanting it doing - OPC claimed it couldn't be done, even though my car was 'fly-by-wire/E-gas' and another local indy (who I'll not name) wanted triple after first telling me it couldn't be done, then saying it could.

I used Revolution to fit lowering springs and side skirts on my 911. Can recommend. They sponsor Boxa.net and people rave about them on that website (I used to be on that forum).

well that's boxster owners for you

but their protection plan, if you read the details is a labour only warranty for £1224 a year, so not really a warranty and the same price as an OPC warranty

Revolution are fantastic - I use them all the time for servicing and they do all the work on my 997. Great knowledge, service & value. Russ will sort you out no problem

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back