Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 Turbo for 90K

Someones being optimistic!

Black 997.1 manual with low mileage.

Quite close to a used 991 Turbo. Stunning car though...

Clearly hugely overpriced if its still not sold decent well priced turbos dont hang about long

It would need 10K less miles to sell at that price, I recon its worth £15K-£20 less than the advertised price but I have been wrong before :)

Hmm.. a Cab with a tip gearbox and 20K more miles.... not a fair comparison but the manual car is certainly not worth £40K+ more than this one.

apollokre1d said:
Hmm.. a Cab with a tip gearbox and 20K more miles.... not a fair comparison but the manual car is certainly not worth £40K+ more than this one.

lol Yes not the best comparison but as you say not 40k less car

AHA that explains the big difference in price and an even worse comparison :floor: :floor: :oops:

They do seem to be mid 50s to mid 60s so yes maybe 20k overpriced

Well in my opinion the Mayfair car is at least 20 k overpriced I wud sell my gen 2 pdk with 25k miles on it for anywhere near 70k and its 2011 car ! As for cat d who would ever give nearly 50 k for car that's been smashed up ! Total madness some of the prices asked these days ,people like Mayfair shud know the market if they are going to trade these cars !

That Mayfair car is cheap, just wish I bought a 997.1 Mezger manual Turbo, when the same car was under £50k 2 years ago !! :dont know: :grin: :thumb:

Give it another few years and there will be a post for a similar car at £120k

:mrgreen:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back