Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Porsche Macan Turbo PP

paul284pt

Hi Chaps,

After waiting nearly a full light year, that's since last October, right? Anyway, here it is, my new Macan Turbo PP in Volcano Grey.

Apart from all the usual Performance Package horse-power/handling enhancements, there's bigger brakes, sports exhaust, sport plus chrono package.

Extras include, carbon interior, full leather with contrasting stitching, heated seats & steering wheel, ambient lighting, crests on seats, privacy glass, Connect Plus. Exterior 21" wheels, sports mirrors, pano roof, park assist with camera, front & rear stainless skid plates, roof rails and I'm sure there's other stuff I've forgotten about :?:

A few photos, the first one on ramps is before the GTechniq Crystal Ceramic Serum, the other are after application. I've put a similar shot 2nd so you can compare ceramic coated finish. Unfortunately I can't vouch for the finish as I haven't seen my car in the flash yet. Tomorrow's the day though :thumb:

Cheers,
Paul

Wow!

Fantastic Paul, wait a minute, my skin has gone all funny, it's turned a distict shade of green! Is envy really a sin?

Well done that man, enjoy!

Cheers, Keith.

looks fantastic, be interested to hear about how much extra the PP delivers

:thumb:

Looks fantastic, I love the Macans, such a better package than the Cayenne.

No LED headlights though :?:

They're brilliant. We've got the GTS and I love it. Look forward to the PP reviews, might upgrade next year.

What a fabulous colour combo...

enjoy!

very nice Paul .. I'll keep an eye out for it

Thanks Guys, much appreciated!

I'm very pleased with it so far, the extra umph does make a difference but I'll let you know properly after I've had it a little while.

Meanwhile a few photos from the collection at OPC Newcastle.

Thanks again,
Paul

Lovely Paul , see you kept the red interior going , will go nicely with the 964, well done , enjoy :thumb:

Keith

God help us not another RED interior :grin:
The options list alone makes my eyes water and either it's very tall or a midget has taken the photos :puh: :puh: :puh: :puh: :puh:

Well Paul, as usual AWESOME is the word that springs to mind sir :thumb:

Hi Paul,

Has the volcano errupted yet? I have a perception that every time it starts or enters a road with the correct accoustics, it must sound like a volcano?

Hope you are pleased with it so far.

Cheers, Keith.

Lovely Paul , see you kept the red interior going , will go nicely with the 964, well done , enjoy Thumb

Keith

Hi Keith,

Thanks mate! It was a tough one choosing the interior but red looks great with grey or black so I went for it :grin:

God help us not another RED interior Grin
The options list alone makes my eyes water and either it's very tall or a midget has taken the photos puh puh puh puh puh

Well Paul, as usual AWESOME is the word that springs to mind sir

Hi Chief,

Red or dead Bud!

It could have been worse if I'd gone for the the Turbo Interior Package which was approx. another £5k just to have Alcantara and illuminated door strips. I had a lot more change going for full leather and carbon.

I was standing on my tippy toes when I took the photos, honest :grin:

Has the volcano errupted yet? I have a perception that every time it starts or enters a road with the correct accoustics, it must sound like a volcano?

Hope you are pleased with it so far.

Cheers, Keith.

Well, I haven't exactly pushed it yet but she picks up her petticoats and runs like the wind!

The noise is simply awesome with the exhausts switched on but very civilised when cruising. The worrying thing if that you can be cruising along in normal mode with just the PASM on at 70, and without realising it you're up to 90 and checking your speed. There is no perceptible change in handling, engine note or wind noise. Going to have to keep more of an eye on that! :eek:

Taking Betty out for a couple of hours to see James (Hot66) for cars and coffee tomorrow.

Have a good weekend,
Paul

Nice car Paul. A friend at work just took delivery of his too, also with the PP and a similar spec to yourself. I had a sit in it and it felt very nice, and there are a lot of buttons to play with. He went for beige interior rather than red, although I'm not sure what's wrong with black these days :?: :D

Very nice indeed,i was in the opc on thursday and had a drool over this car absolute beauty.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back