Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another new C4S owner!

Anyone heading to Cars in the park at Newby Hall, North Yorks in a few weeks time?

freshy said:
Very nice, best colour imo! (biased view).. your C4S looks low compared to mine.. How are you finding it?

It is very low! Drives perfectly, and not too harsh at all. However, I am used to (very!) lowered cars and daily drive this:

The presence of the Porsche is perfect in my opinion, just the right amount of drop with spacers all round to fill the arches. Would have been a mod I would have carried out if I were to have bought a standard car.

Will keep my eye on the meets section, as would be up for drive out!

Lovely looking Porsche, welcome to the forum. I am a huge fan of the C4S and still think it is amongst the best looking 911s.

Great car, I have exactly the same without the coilovers however she is booked in to be fettled, I have 200 cell CATS coupled to the PSE, it's sounds awesome.
Are you based near York, would be great to have a couple of Atlas Grey 996s together, I have been told they are quite a rare colour.

Attachments

• img_3354_176.jpg
    img_3354_176.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 5,462
Swifty911 said:
Great car, I have exactly the same without the coilovers however she is booked in to be fettled, I have 200 cell CATS coupled to the PSE, it's sounds awesome.
Are you based near York, would be great to have a couple of Atlas Grey 996s together, I have been told they are quite a rare colour.

Definitely not many Atlas cars around - did I read some where it was a special order colour?

Sweet - will need to hear it :D I am up in Sunderland, so not too far from York!

ministig said:
The presence of the Porsche is perfect in my opinion, just the right amount of drop with spacers all round to fill the arches. Would have been a mod I would have carried out if I were to have bought a standard car.

Will keep my eye on the meets section, as would be up for drive out!

Hi bud, I'm new to these cars too and have been looking at the arch gaps and spacing myself...

What combination of spacers and suspension did you go for? Not sure I'd want mine that low as I'm in Kent, the home of the speed bump, but I do want to fill those arches a bit more than the are at the moment!!

The Chippy said:
Hi bud, I'm new to these cars too and have been looking at the arch gaps and spacing myself...

What combination of spacers and suspension did you go for? Not sure I'd want mine that low as I'm in Kent, the home of the speed bump, but I do want to fill those arches a bit more than the are at the moment!!

I'm not 100% sure on the spacer specs, I believe they are 10-15mm all round.

It takes speed bumps absolutely fine at this height, a few scuffs on the splitter but that's expected!

Ministig,

Welcome to the forum. Keep your eyes peeled on the meets section for anything with a "North East Run Out" headline. You are welcome to drive out with us and we already have some events planned. If you want more details you can send me a PM, cheers.

John :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back