Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A drive out in my other mid engined Porsche (pics)

kas750

I went for a lovely drive out in the 914 this evening.
These cars are really pleasant to drive with tremendous feedback from the steering and suspension along with a torquey engine which makes for a very enjoyable classic car experience.

Get one whilst they are still affordable! You won't be disappointed :thumbs:

That looks so cool Adrian and seems up to your usual high standards :thumb:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I agree that is absolutely stunning ..... Nice colour for an absolutely classic piece of history ....how long have you had it?

I have been toying with getting either a 914 or an Alfa 1300 junior ...... Still looking for cars that may not require eye watering amounts of cash to fix them ....it's finding a good one that is the problem ....

But ......
......that one is nice ..!

Terry

Gorgous......lurvley car

That looks amazing, a credit to you.

Chartreuse is such a great period colour.

Kind Regards

Just lovely our Kas. Twill be a while until I drive mine :oops:

Thanks for the comments chaps,it's much appreciated :thumbs:

911TEL said:
I agree that is absolutely stunning ..... Nice colour for an absolutely classic piece of history ....how long have you had it?

I have been toying with getting either a 914 or an Alfa 1300 junior ...... Still looking for cars that may not require eye watering amounts of cash to fix them ....it's finding a good one that is the problem ....

But ......
......that one is nice ..!

Terry
This is the thread on my 914 Terry.
If you need any help or advise don't hesitate to contact me.
http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=93570

kas750 said:
Get one whilst they are still affordable!

But in the world of the £4k Boxster, are any 914s really still genuinely affordable (at least - sorted ones)? Relative to early 911s sure, but in the context of general bargain classics :?:

Disco said:
kas750 said:

But in the world of the £4k Boxster, are any 914s really still genuinely affordable (at least - sorted ones)? Relative to early 911s sure, but in the context of general bargain classics :?:

Fair point Colin, however they are a real joy to drive. All left handy and proppa Porsche. I believe they are a real future classic. If you analyse the spec of these cars, then factor in what was about at the time you will get it.....
I've advised a number of people to jump on them before the good ones are all gone. As my dear old dad used to say " They can't make any more ".

Gerrum whilst they're hot :bandit:

Disco said:
kas750 said:

It depends what car you want to pitch it against which is comparable in the classic car world I suppose? You can't really compare it to a Boxster on any level apart from the manufacturer and the configuration.

Lotus Europa perhaps...
:?:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1974-Lotu...005092?hash=item1c6d21a264:g:r44AAOSwMtxXtWb~

If you do your research you can have a good useable 914 for less than 10k.

:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back