Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 GT3.1 Deck Lid Stickers

Fourmotion

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if someone can help me....

I recently bought a 997.1 GT3 (2006) and the car had an RS rear spoiler fitted from new from Porsche Exeter (I have receipt to prove this so there is nothing untoward as far as I can see).

However the inside of the lid is missing any stickers of which Im led to believe there are two: a Mobile One oil sticker and also another sticker which has the VIN on it. I have ordered the Mobil One sticker but I'm struggling to find the sticker with the VIN on it - my local Porsche centre cannot find the right part number and they have also checked a GT3 (although it was an RS) and this also had no stickers on the inside of the bootlid. :?

This is a real ridiculous question but can anyone show me a photo of their GT3 trunk with the sticker locations and part number? Or confirm there is no such sticker on the 997.1 GT3. I want it factory with all the correct stickers. (Sad I know!)

Cheers,

Warren

I always thought the VIN sticker went under the bonnet.

:dont know:

Here's a photo I took from the internet- see the middle sticker on the left of the Mobil 1 sticker

Admittedly a lot of the pictures are from US spec cars. Is this a US only thing?!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back