Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Polyurethane Jack Pads for Cayenne & Panameras - help pl

ARP

I'm looking for some help from Cayenne, Macan and Panamera owners. I currently make and sell to forum members polyurethane jack pads for 911s, Caymans and Boxsters.

I am looking for confirmation that the Cayennes, Macans and Panameras use the same oval underbody jacking points, and therefore the jack pads could be used with these models also.

I would be happy to supply a pad to an owner of each model if they could help me with this.

Andrew

Can you advise dimensions - I have a 958 Cayenne and a 997. I know the cayenne ones are rounded off rectangles.

Have a look on the original thread this will give you an idea.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=111933

I have heard that it is unlikely that the normal pads will fit, but I would be interested in making an alternative.

I have a Macan and am keen to get a jack pad adapter for it. As far as I can tell, it is different from every other Porsche except recent Cayennes and Panameras. It is not really oval, more rectangular with rounded corners.

I have a current model Cayenne....less than two months old. Happy to have a look etc. Drop me a PM if you would like me too.

The pads do not fit a 957 Cayenne.

The principle of the pad would work on the front but the shape of the raised section would need to be round.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back