Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The hazards of a daily driver . . .

What a gutter Phil sorry to see that, after seeing the quality of the paint job in the flesh on last years trip it's just a complete ***** that someone's managed to do that.

:frustrated:

My daily is covered with these. Amazing how inconsiderate other drivers are.

No need to be precious about it on the Wales trip now Phil. Not that you would have been anyway :thumb:

Very sorry to hear this.

Been there, done that, made the video.

Kim, I'm still grieving!
That lifted my mood a tad. I can hardly bear to look at it....
I doubt however that my conversation with the f@&king idiot would have been quite so civil....

:bandit:

Oooft.......that would ruin your weekend but hey it's fixable.

Kimbo - my kids love 'pink sheep' - did you know invent them?

Time does not heal for this sort of thing. Sad but true.

There are so many ignorant, thoughtless people in this world. I'm sure you rise above them, safe in the knowledge that you are one of the good ones.

Re my video, the woman who dented mine got in her car, screamed more obscenities at me in front of her young daughter and belted out of the car park. I felt sorry for the child more than anything else.

I took her number, went through the various channels, nothing came of it and I eventually coughed up.

The hazards of the daily driver indeed. But better than keeping it in the garage and not parking it out of fear of this sort of thing happening.

This one gets me every time :grin:

Kimbo said:
The hazards of the daily driver indeed. But better than keeping it in the garage and not parking it out of fear of this sort of thing happening.

Better to have loved and lost etc...

I have one dent in a door that I know someone could have avoided, but I'd still rather use the old girl as much as possible than leave her languishing in the garage.

Mrs HPNer couldn't understand why I was not my perky self on Monday (two days after the event).
I said I was upset about my car. :sad:

Hoots of derision . . . . You're STILL upset about your car . . . ?!!!
:roll:

At that moment, words failed me . . .

Happily, sharing this tragedy with you lot has been very cathartic. I feel a bit like an alcoholic, going to his first AA meeting . .
So thanks everyone for the messages of sympathy . .

Well, its in the body-shop as I speak . . .
I just hope its ready for Thursday . . .
:?:

Bastard!

Get it fixed as soon as possible and it'll soon be forgotten.

HPNer said:
Mrs HPNer couldn't understand why I was not my perky self on Monday (two days after the event).
I said I was upset about my car. :sad:

Hoots of derision . . . . You're STILL upset about your car . . . ?!!!
:roll:

At that moment, words failed me . . .

Happily, sharing this tragedy with you lot has been very cathartic. I feel a bit like an alcoholic, going to his first AA meeting . .
So thanks everyone for the messages of sympathy . .

Well, its in the body-shop as I speak . . .
I just hope its ready for Thursday . . .
:?:

Goodness no messing about there! Well as you say hope it's ready to roll on time :eek:

Zingers not seen those before but funny :)

Phil so sorry to sear you P&J have such a mishap, they do happen out there and it's all repairable of course so keep smiling.

Hope you get sorted for the trip.

Trev

All done . . . but not perfect. I'll have to treat it as a temporary job.
Two shades of Riviera . .!
Still, better than a scarface.
:bandit:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back