Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The hazards of a daily driver . . .

HPNer

Is that that no matter how carefully one parks your P&J some complete dork who shouldn't on allowed on the road may reverse into one's parked 993 . . .

As happened to me this morning in a car park on Stratford upon Avon.

Not sure if I can get this fixed before the Jolly Boyos Outing on Thursday.

I was Blackballed by the Illuminati some years ago now . . . but I could be the leper of the party rocking up with this . . .
:bandit:

Attachments

• scar_156.jpg
    scar_156.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 5,562
Ouch, a newly painted car too :sad:

I hope you got the idiots details :?:

Yeah - they're getting printed in next week's obituories.

HPNer said:
Is that that no matter how carefully one parks your P&J some complete dork who shouldn't on allowed on the road may reverse into one's parked 993 . . .

As happened to me this morning in a car park on Stratford upon Avon.

Not sure if I can get this fixed before the Jolly Boyos Outing on Thursday.

I was Blackballed by the Illuminati some years ago now . . . but I could be the leper of the party rocking up with this . . .
:bandit:

Careless bastards. Great that you've retained your sense of humour.

Sheesh kebab! Just after its all ship shipped too. FFS how annoying :frustrated:

FCK ......... have you got the details of the slopey headed fck'n moron who did that ........ that ain't going be fixed before Wales ...... Jasus these useless brain dead fc'kin cnts should be terminated ........ GRrrrrrrrrr

madalaa said:
FCK ......... have you got the details of the slopey headed fck'n moron who did that ........ that ain't going be fixed before Wales ...... Jasus these useless brain dead fc'kin cnts should be terminated ........ GRrrrrrrrrr

I think that just about sums it up.

I hope you can sort it painlessly. Sickening.

Ouch, the perils of a boring colour blending into the background :dont know:

I take it they did a runner, probably convincing themselves they never really hit you :pc:

jonttt said:
Ouch, the perils of a boring colour blending into the background :dont know:
:pc:
:floor:

really gutted to see that pic and hear about your misfortune :(

It really gets my back up how careless folk can be in car parks.

A couple of weeks ago a commuter from our local station and the chappie usually first off the train and into his car and off - Le Mans start style - managed to smack one side of his car into one of the very fixed and unforgiving pillars, such was his haste to the exit... I think most folk in car parks only ever have two goals - park quickly or leave quickly and this is often at the expense of having all the requisite faculties engaged, sadly...

Gutted for you Phil.

tim993 said:
really gutted to see that pic and hear about your misfortune :(

It really gets my back up how careless folk can be in car parks.

A couple of weeks ago a commuter from our local station and the chappie usually first off the train and into his car and off - Le Mans start style - managed to smack one side of his car into one of the very fixed and unforgiving pillars, such was his haste to the exit... I think most folk in car parks only ever have two goals - park quickly or leave quickly and this is often at the expense of having all the requisite faculties engaged, sadly...

....... Tim you are much too polite ....... we are talking brain dead scum here ....... waste of space people ...... people who are ...... as they used to say in them olden days "not wanted on voyage" ........ but that's me ....... :)

Looks like that was done deliberately, the other car being equipped with parisian parking sensors, although they didn't realise the height difference between the two cars.

Do you have a good sprayer?

Mark

Sorry to see that. I'm sure your guy will be able to repair that seamlessly.

I am gutted at that pic, i think i would have had an ***** pro lapse and faint leaving a stink cloud.

I watched my car be driven into twice, once parked outside my house on the road, the other last week.....on my driveway!!!!!!

There's nothing worse....but to do it to a 993...they will burn in hell.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back