Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

HI AND SOME BUYING ADVICE

+1 on that!

All looks a bit iffy, just a patch up job!

How much are they asking for the car and what mileage?

thanks
yeah that's the one
the second one you posted is gone...deposit taken
but if it hadn't had the engine done i'd be taking a big risk on it right with bore scoring.
Maybe i'll go for a cayman s instead...safer for £25k

i've also seen that black wheel one
I quite like the wheels
not sure i want something that might go over 100k miles
thanks for loolking though

Anyone got any thoughts on cayman s (987 gen 2) rather than 911 (997 gen 1 or 2)?

Jisaacs said:
Anyone got any thoughts on cayman s (987 gen 2) rather than 911 (997 gen 1 or 2)?

The view does seem to be from those with Caymans is they are a great driving car and the mid engine is nicely balanced, but most seem to say but its not a 911 and doesn't have that iconic status. but each to there own and it does depend on what you want from your Porsche.

Jisaacs said:

Totally up to you. Both great cars but both quite different. I've always wanted a 911 so I bought a 911 despite being able to buy an awful lot of Cayman or boxster for the same cash. The kind of driving that you do will also make a difference. I think a Cayman would be a better track car for example.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back