Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gear Knob fitment help

I love how helpful this forum is. I have never known another car community like it.

Nice work :thumb:

Simon Basil said:
Great forum and awesome help!

Simon that gear knob looks fantastic great workmanship mate. :thumb: :thumb:

Amazing design, but not my cup of tea for a Porsche... Any other designs we can see?

porscheaddicted said:
Amazing design, but not my cup of tea for a Porsche... Any other designs we can see?

For example a Gulf/Martini/Rothmans stylee 8)

:thumb:

porscheaddicted said:

Hi, sorry for the late reply I have done other materials but i can do what every you want. I did some recently that were the style of a 917 with mahogany and maple layers that were pretty cool but i can do any material that people ask. I am currently working on a solid copper one which should look awesome when finished.

HSC911 said:
porscheaddicted said:

For example a Gulf/Martini/Rothmans stylee 8)

:thumb:

Hey do you mean in the colour selection or is this a type of knob I don't know about?

I feel a group buy coming on! I keep looking at my tip knob and thinking mmm could it be upgraded. I await the the funny comments later tonight when people have had a few shandys😂😂

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back