Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Group Buy - H&S Bypass - 997.2 - June 2016

I'm interested, have been deliberating about the h&s for some time.

James

MaxA said:
99ha said:
What are people's thoughts now they've had this place for a few months?

Have PSE on my 997.2

Just do it, whether or not there's a group buy. Maybe they'll give you a discount if you give them a ring and mention the forum. It adds some much needed character to the rather quiet 997.2 engine, rather than just adding volume. I love it when you can hear the pops and rumbles rolling around and down the exhaust.

It's an easy 'low hanging fruit' type of modification. :grin:

It's happening for me either way. It's not a cost decision thing, but annoyed I didn't get involved with the last group buy.

I contacted H&S earlier today, they're not feeling the 911uk love and don't offer a forum member discount.

James M-S said:
I'm interested, have been deliberating about the h&s for some time.

James

I'm happy to sort out the group buy with H&S, but I don't want to hang around, if we can get some more involved in the next few days all good - otherwise I'll order mine by the end of the week.

Does anyone know what the expected group buy price will be? Still "£290+vat +£15+vat" quoted in the opening post?

Also does anyone know what H&S are charging to fit one?

I have a 997 C2S PDK (without PSE).

I think the prices changes depending if it's 5 orders, or 10,20 etc
Last time there was about 20 orders.

JonnyBaddeley said:
The Milltek by comparison is £410 and then needs fitting.

Can you share where it's that price? I've found it for £450.

I can't find any reviews for the Milltek option, I'm sure it'll be as good as the H&S, but it's not cheaper enough to risk it

So.... Who's a definite?

If we can get 5 we can start talking discount.

James M-S
Deece?
99ha?
Stuttgart?
DaveNice?

Sorry guys, I got impatient about a week after I posted and went and negotiated my own deal.
If it helps I paid £360 +vat.

Edit: Just so you know, it's worth every penny. It really does scream higher up the rev range and with a light trailing throttle it pops and crackles nicely.

James M-S said:
So.... Who's a definite?

If we can get 5 we can start talking discount.

James M-S
Deece?
99ha?
Stuttgart?
DaveNice?

I'm a definite (haven't got around to ordering yet so still in for the group buy):
James M-S √
Deece √
99ha?
DaveNice?

Stuttgartflyer said:
Sorry guys, I got impatient about a week after I posted and went and negotiated my own deal.
If it helps I paid £360 +vat.
You didn't negotiate very well as that's the price on their website :wink:

Well I guess that's what you get for being impatient! Didn't even realise they had a website and when you visit the workshop you'll be amazed to!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back