Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Long time lurker, first time poster

James M-S

Barcelona
Hello all,

Having been reading this forum for the last three years, and buying my first Pork nearly two years ago, I have finally joined.

So hello and thanks to all for the knowledge I have gained on here.

I bought my 2009 997.2 c2 from JZM in summer 2015, having wanted a 911 since childhood.

I am fortunate to have a nice twisty B-road commute to work, so car is used as my daily, drop the kids at school and head off to the twisties!
(We have a spare car I use when roads are salted).

My car history includes lots of Veedubs, mkII Golf GTi, Polo G40, Corrado VR6, Impreza WRX (hated the turbo lag), mkV Golf R32, v8 Allroad, v8 S4 cab, Octavia VRS, and now the Pork is on the fleet along with petrol A4 avant for family, and snotter (uber reliable) Kia Rio diesel.

The Pork is standard, although I have a stick on front numberplate (hated the plinth and I have a short plate), and considering h&s bypass (no PSE)

Anyway, enough waffle, have some pics...

Welcome James,
North or South Derby?

Thanks T8, I hadn't seen the Donington thread.

South Derby Dave, just off the A50.

James

:thumbs:

James M-S said:
Thanks T8, I hadn't seen the Donington thread.

South Derby Dave, just off the A50.

James

:thumbs:

Close to me then James, I'm just off junction 3

I'm at J5.

I was at the PCGB meet at the Coopers arms the other week, am planning on going on May 1st also.

James M-S said:
I'm at J5.

I was at the PCGB meet at the Coopers arms the other week, am planning on going on May 1st also.

So was I :thumb:
Another good meet is at the Packe Arms, Hoton , Loughborough (1st Wednesday of month)

Welcome to the Forum, James.
Nice car, with nice wheels I must say. :thumb:

DaveH911 said:
James M-S said:
I'm at J5.

So was I :thumb:
Another good meet is at the Packe Arms, Hoton , Loughborough (1st Wednesday of month)

You'll have to join me and James on a runout Dave. 7th May. Wales then Midland Breakfast Club.

Welcome James , good to see a lurker finally say hello . lovely gen 2 mate :thumb: :thumb:

Congratulations on the purchase from a fellow MK2 golf owner :D

:welcome:

Nice car :thumb:

See you at Donnington? :puh:

(Just noticed that was my 997th post... how appropriate :grin: )

Deffo interested in Donington. Will check with my (ahem) "Domestic Manager"
:)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back